Tune in live today at 5 p.m. EST on FIGHT! for the UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort Fight Club Q&A live from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nev. Weigh ins for UFC 126 will begin at 7 p.m. EST. The crew of Inside MMA will be live on site starting at 7 p.m. EST – Kenny Rice and Bas Rutten will be joined by Urijah Faber (#3 Bantamweight), Anthony Pettis (#9 Lightweight), and UFC announcer Mike Goldberg to break down the fights. Ron Kruck will interview Saturday’s combatants as they step off the scale.
The pay-per-view televised main card is headlined by a UFC Middleweight title fight between champion Anderson Silva and challenger Vitor Belfort. Check out the full card below, and check back on Sunday for updated rankings and FIGHT! photographer Paul Thatcher’s best shots from the event.
– UFC Middleweight Championship Fight feat. Anderson Silva (#1 Middleweight) vs. Vitor Belfort (#5)
– Forrest Griffin (#10 Light Heavyweight) vs. Rich Franklin (#14)
– Jake Ellenberger (#10 Welterweight) vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
– Ryan Bader (#7 Light Heavyweight) vs. Jon Jones (#8)
– Miguel Torres (#10 Bantamweight) vs. Antonio Banuelos (#25)
Preliminary Fights Aired Live on Spike TV
– Donald Cerrone (#18 Lightweight) vs. Paul Kelly (#53)
– Michihiro Omigawa (#4 Featherweight) vs. Chad Mendes (#6)
Preliminary Fight Streamed Live on Facebook
– Demetrious Johnson (#6 Bantamweight) vs. Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto (#9 Featherweight)
Untelevised Preliminary Card
– Paul Taylor (#71 Lightweight) vs. Gabe Ruediger (#118)
– Kyle Kingsbury (#30 Light Heavyweight) vs. Ricardo Romero
– Mike Pierce (#41 Welterweight) vs. Kenny Robertson