SWEEP… THE LEG
“Chuck depends a lot on his rhythm, and we wanted to keep him from setting up. We knew that if we kept kicking him, he wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.”
– Greg Jackson, on Chuck Liddell
“I have nothing but love for Ultimate Fighting.”
– Don King on his feelings towards his biggest competitor
THE ULTIMATE TEST
“In a perfect world, I’d love to fight my clone.”
Q: How many stitches did you get, Forrest?
A: I got all of them.
FULL STEAM AHEAD
“Unlike other organizations where they said, ‘if I can get a TV deal,’ well, I have my own TV deal. I have my own DVD output. I own my own arena. I can put it on in
– Mark Cuban, on entering the world of MMA
“Well, the weird thing about me is that I grew up fighting. One of my friends introduced me to it [MMA] and I was like, ‘Whoa, you mean I can beat up white dudes and not go to jail?’”
“I’ve been doing a lot of fighting, a lot of swimming, a lot of hunting and a lot of school work and a lot of reading…” “UFC fighting, Ultimate Fighting, yeah, I’m serious.”
“….I’m a fan of the sport. I started doing it and then some guy challenged me!”
– NBA Superstar Shaquille O’Neal when asked how he spent this past off-season.
SPEAKING OF BASKETBALL…
“Of course. I’d be f—ng happy to sock his big basketball head all over the Octagon. (laughs) I’m only joking. You’re going to quote me on that, aren’t you?”
– Michael Bisping jokes with MMAJunkie.com about taking a fight with his TUF coach, Tito Ortiz.
Comments are closed.