Weekly MMA Link Club: James Toney Cracks On "Brock Bouche," Joe Rogan, Jay Glazer
Each week FIGHT! Magazine brings you the tastiest bits from our friends around the web.
– Matt Horwich’s Beautiful Multiverse (CagePotato)
– Punch Drunk Preview: WEC 50 (Heavy.com/MMA)
– Fight Football: Great Sport, or Greatest Sport? (MiddleEasy)
– Backstage: Ariel Helwani vs. Ed Soares (MMA Fighting)
– Total Fighter Payroll for Strikeforce Challengers Phoenix: $53,250 (MMA Convert)
– 10 Taekwondo Knockouts That Will Blow Your Mind (MMA Scraps)
– Shane Carwin still silent on steroid connection; media as well (Watch Kalib Run)
– Pettis: ‘Roller Doesn’t Want Any Part of My Stand-up’ at WEC 50 (Versus MMA Beat)
– Chael Sonnen Syndrome: Urijah Faber trash-talking his way to the WEC Bantamweight Title shot? (LowKick)
– Rafael Cavalcante: “I have been working hard for not just this fight, but for my dream, every day for six years.” (Five Ounces of Pain)
Comments are closed.