Now that Phoenix, Ariz. has won the AMP Energy Hometown Takedown contest and will host a WEC fight at Jobing.com Arena on December 16, Bullz-Eye, AMP Energy and the WEC have teamed up for the AMP Energy Hometown Takedown Best Seat in the House promotion. One lucky WEC fan will not only win an all-expenses paid trip to the December fight, but will also get the opportunity to sit in press row for the fight, which includes AMP Energy fighter Anthony “Showtime” Pettis’ lightweight title fight against Ben Henderson.
One lucky fan will:
– Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to Phoenix for WEC 53
– Two tickets to WEC 53
– Receive a press pass to sit in press row and chronicle the fight during WEC 53
– Receive VIP access to the official weigh-in press conference the night before WEC 53
– Eat dinner with AMP Energy fighter and former world champion Urijah Faber before the fight
– Receive signed memorabilia from some of the top AMP Energy WEC fighters
Fans can log on to Bullz-Eye.com to find out how to enter the contest, which ends December 3.
In August, Phoenix was named the winning city of AMP Energy’s Hometown Takedown contest, in which 30 cities vied for the chance to host a WEC fight in December based on consumer voting. Don’t miss your chance to attend the last WEC fight ever!