UPDATED 1:41 p.m. – WE HAVE A WINNER! THANKS FOR PLAYING! WE’LL DO THIS AGAIN SOON, LIKE, TOMORROW!
Season’s beatings, FIGHT! fans. Our cup runneth over with UFC 102 DVDs, Crime Craft discs, and FIGHT! tees this month, so we’re going to be giving something away nearly every weekday during December. Today we’re giving away a UFC 102 DVD and a FIGHT! shirt to the first person who can correctly answer the following nine questions. It shouldn’t be too hard. We’ve even provided links to pages where you can find the answers – think of it as an open book test. An open book test where the teacher gives the best student cool shit for free. And…GO!
1. What happened to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira when he was a child that helped him become one of the toughest MMA fighters to date? Hint- you can find the answer here.
2. What is “Minotauro”‘s record in Pride? Hint – you can find the answer here.
3. Where is “Big Nog” currently ranked on FIGHT! Magazine’s MMA Heavyweight Rankings? Hint – you can find the answer here.
4. Who did Nogueira beat to become UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion?
5. What percentage of Randy Couture’s wins have come by TKO? Hint – you can find the answer here.
6. In his FIGHT! photo gallery, Randy is standing next to two professional female MMA fighters – who are they? Hint – you can find the answer here.
7. On what date did Randy Couture make his UFC debut? Hint – you can find the answer here.
8. Who did Couture beat to win his most recent UFC championship?
And now for all the marbles…
9. What four proposed titles for the magazine does Donovan Craig mention in this month’s Editor’s Letter? Hint- It’s on page 12 of the Dec. issue.
Comments are closed.